Wireside Chats

This is a place to view all of Chairman Adam Puharic's Wireside Chats. Adam is a prolific writer with a background in communications, and can be very good. Other times he sounds like the latest Sacha Baron-Cohen character. Surf thru the posts and feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Message from Sheriff Candidate Kim Guadagno

Dear Fellow Republicans:
Please accept my thanks for your support at the 2007 Monmouth County Convention. The Office of Sheriff, with 735 employees and a budget of $57 million, is a full-time job. To that Office, I bring both managerial and law enforcement experience at all levels of the law enforcement community. In addition to my service in the U.S. Attorney’s Office where I rose to be Deputy Chief of the corruption unit, and the Attorney General’s Office where I was Deputy Director supervising nearly 300 prosecutors, investigators and staff, I was twice honored with the U.S. Department of Justice’s highest award for corruption prosecutions and have received commendations from the Director of the FBI. Currently, I presently teach at Rutgers Law School – Newark. I am proud to say that Sheriff Joe Oxley has endorsed my candidacy.
As was always true with Sheriff Oxley, my highest priority will be the safety of the people of Monmouth County. I pledge fiscal responsibility and will continue the highest standards of management of the Office.
As Republicans, we face a tough campaign ahead. I look forward to working in each of your towns [and one village] to ensure Republican victory in the Fall.
Again, thank you for the support.

Kim Guadagno
732 768 3239
Kim Guadagno for Sheriff
Bernie Villa, Treasurer
P.O. Box 404
Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750

---------------------------------------------------------------
Monmouth County Republican Party
www.MonmouthRepublican.org
info@MonmouthRepublican.org
732.431.6664

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home