Wireside Chats

This is a place to view all of Chairman Adam Puharic's Wireside Chats. Adam is a prolific writer with a background in communications, and can be very good. Other times he sounds like the latest Sacha Baron-Cohen character. Surf thru the posts and feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Message from Freeholder Candidate Jeff Cantor

03/29/2007

Thank You!!!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of the county convention Republicans that showed up to support this process. You took time away from your friends and families in order to participate in the electoral process; for that, I am truly thankful.
I would like to thank Brian Reilly and Dave Hiers for being stand-up citizens whose interest in serving their community is very noble. I enjoyed our time together on the affiliated club trail and recognize that you both have a lot to offer Monmouth County.
The outpouring of support everyone has given me during this process humbles me. I am lucky to be a Monmouth County resident with so many caring, wonderful people. We truly live in one of the greatest places on Earth.
As I stated in my speech on Saturday, I can sum up my campaign in three words, Tenacity, Unity, and Integrity. Those are the words I will live by for the next 8 months and beyond. I want to be able to fight for the person that has no voice or is not heard, I want to bring unity to our party so we can govern with cohesiveness and build on our strengths, and I want to lead all of our constituents with integrity, so they can have faith and trust in their elected officials.
The display of tenacity begins now. I’m going to need your continued support and assistance to make this campaign an effective one. I’m going to need to raise money and meet as many great citizens of this county as possible. I want to hear what you have to say. I want to hear your thoughts on making Monmouth County an even greater place to live and raise our children. We must not let anything stand in our way to achieving victory this year.
You have my commitment that I will govern with Integrity, fight for what’s right, and work together to remove obstacles and solve problems. As my fellow paratroopers would say, “It’s time to put your knees in the breeze and cowboy up”; in other words, let’s get to work. I hope you will join me in making 2007 a great year for the Republicans. Thank you for your support and commitment to victory.

Respectfully,
Jeff Cantor
Freeholder Candidate
Monmouth County

---------------------------------------------------------------
Monmouth County Republican Party
www.MonmouthRepublican.org
info@MonmouthRepublican.org
732.431.6664

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home